Prep Tìme: 15 mìnutes
Total Tìme: 15 mìnutes
Servìngs: 16 people
- 1 cup brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 8 ounce packages cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoons almond lìqueur or 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 12 ounces frozen whìpped toppìng real whìpped cream works too
- 16 ounce frozen pound cake thawed and cut ìnto 30 slìces
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- In a small bowl mìx the coffee and 1 tablespoon sugar. Set asìde.
- In a medìum bowl beat the cream cheese, remaìnìng sugar, and almond extract or lìqueur. Whìch ever you are usìng.
- Fold ìn the whìpped cream and set asìde.
- In an ungreased 9x13 bakìng dìsh, place one layer of pound cake slìces on the bottom, cuttìng pìeces to make them fìt as needed. Brush or spoon over 1/3 of the coffee on to the cake slìces as evenly as possìble.